Best Windproof Umbrellas – Repel Easy Touch Travel Umbrella
You can’t change the weather. But you can REPEL it. REPEL Easy Touch Travel Umbrella goes to extremes to keep you dry. If you have been looking for the best windproof umbrella, you can relax now. You have found it. This is a wonderful umbrella and made to last. The Repel easy touch travel umbrella loves
You can’t change the weather. But you can REPEL it. REPEL Easy Touch Travel Umbrella goes to extremes to keep you dry. If you have been looking for the best windproof umbrella, you can relax now. You have found it.
This is a wonderful umbrella and made to last.
The Repel easy touch travel umbrella loves harsh conditions.
In fact, the worse the weather, the harder it works. The canopy fabric is one of the strongest available-210T pongee polyester coated with Dupont Teflon® fabric protectant for optimum water repellency. The Dupont Teflon® coating we apply to our umbrella is the same coating used in the industrial, automotive, and aerospace industries and has the lowest coefficient of friction of any solid material known to man! That means this small umbrella repels dirt, water, and UV rays, and can dry almost instantly! Furthermore, our compact umbrella is virtually windproof! When the wind is relentless, the unique 9-rib resin-reinforced fiberglass construction provides flexibility and stability. That means no snapped ribs or flipped canopies to leave you exposed to the elements. Automatic open/close offers easy operation. Generous 42″ canopy provides needed coverage yet retracts to just 11½” in length. Now that is a small and compact umbrella that can expand with ease to transform into a full size umbrella! The Repel Travel Umbrella is designed with three-fold chrome plated metal shaft, rubberized sure-grip handle and a strong metal frame. At Repel we raise the limits of our products because Mother Nature has no limits!
Read the comments section and find out why people love this thing.
Product Features of the Repel Easy Touch Travel Umbrella
- WIND-DEFYING 9-RIB CONSTRUCTION. Most travel umbrellas are made with 6 or 8 ribs but Repel is fortified with 9 to stand up to powerful gusts without turning inside out. Ribs are resin-reinforced fiberglass-the best you’ll find in the industry-which allows only the ends of the ribs to bend. That means greater flexibility and stability in high winds. What’s more, fiberglass resists corrosion to prevent wear and breakage.
- SUPERIOR WATER-REPELLENCY. The Repel travel umbrella protects you in a drenching downpour with a high quality canopy coated with waterproof Dupont Teflon technology. The canopy is also made from soft yet durable 210T polyester whereas other umbrellas use an inferior 190T polyester fabric. Water won’t soak through but instead beads up and bounces off, preventing the leakage you get with other umbrellas.
- AUTOMATIC OPERATION. The last you thing you want is to be fumbling with your umbrella while getting battered by rain. Repel’s compact umbrella is completely automatic. Touch the button on the handle and it springs open instantly. Touch it again and the canopy collapses!
- COMPACT, SMALL AND SUPER LIGHT. Our small umbrella measures just 11½” long and weighs less than 1lb for easy storage in purses, briefcases, backpacks, luggage, gym bags and more…
- QUALITY WORKMANSHIP. Designed with a three-fold chrome plated metal shaft, strong metal frame, ergonomic rubberized handle for a comfortable grip and handy wrist strap. A protective travel sleeve is included.