What are the ingredients?
SnoreX contains the following ingredients in therapeutic dosage: Fresh horseradish root, Echinacea angustifolia root, Fresh spilanthes herb, Elderberry, Garlic, Cayenne fruit, Olive leaf, Horehound herb, Licorice root, Peppermint oil, Boneset herb, Goldenseal root, Wild cherry bark, Fresh osha root, Andrographis herb, Onion, Yarrow herb.
- Fresh horseradish root (Armoracia rusticana) is an herbal remedy which has a vaporizing effect, rising up into the sinus cavity and facilitating its opening. In addition, it is useful for increasing overall circulation.
- Echinacea root (Echinacea angustifolia) has become famous for its ability to support overall health. Clinical research supports the effectiveness of Echinacea as an excellent immune system tonic (Mishima, S., Saito, K., Maruyama, H., Inoue, M., Yamashita, T., Ishida, T., and Gu, Y. “Antioxidant and immuno-enhancing effects of Echinacea purpurea.” Biol. Pharm. Bull. 2004; 27(7):1004-1009).
- Fresh spilanthes herb (Acmella oleracea) is an herbal remedy with great immune-supporting properties.
- Elderberry (Sambucus nigra) is a well-known tonic for the throat and respiratory tract. It is also a valuable aid to keep the respiratory tract clear and free of phlegm and congestion. As a diaphoretic herb (causing perspiration) it is useful for cooling the body. Research has suggested that Sambucus nigra also contains compounds that support the immune system (Zakay-Rones Z, Varsano N, Zlotnik M, et al. J Alt Comp Med 1995; 1:361-69).
- Garlic bulb (Allium sativum) is an herbal remedy with many uses, including aiding in the breakup of mucus.
- Cayenne fruit (Capsicum annuum) has been traditionally used as an upper respiratory tonic as well as for common headaches.
- Olive leaf (Olea europaea) has energy-promoting properties. The leaves of the olive leaf were worn by athletes in ancient Olympic Games – a fitting use for this remarkable plant! Active constituents of Olea europaea include flavonoids (beneficial antioxidant compounds found in fruits and vegetables). Studies have investigated the antioxidant properties of this herb (Benavente-Garcia O, Castillo J, Lorente J, Ortuno A, Del Rio JA . Antioxidant activity of phenolics extracted from Olea europaea L. leaves. Food Chem. 2000; 68:457-462).
- Horehound herb (Marrubium vulgare) has been used throughout most of history and was well respected in Egyptian and ancient Roman times. It is an effective remedy for throat and chest health and also helps to support strong immune systems.
- Licorice root (Glycyrrhiza glabra) is a highly respected remedy with a variety of uses. Apart from strengthening the action of other herbs, licorice has long been known for its ability to support the respiratory tract. In addition, Licorice root supports the immune system.
- Peppermint oil (Mentha piperita) is a soothing oil that helps to support circulation (Effect of peppermint and eucalyptus oil preparations on neurophysiological and experimental algesimetric headache parameters. Cephalalgia 1994; 14(3):228-234).
- Boneset herb (Eupatorium perfoliatum) is an herbal remedy used in traditional medicine by Native Americans. It is now commonly used in modern traditional medicine for colds.
- Goldenseal root (Hydrastis canadensis) is often recommended to support the health of mucus membranes. It is a strong natural cleanser.
- Wild cherry bark (Prunus virginiana) is an herbal remedy known for being a useful expectorant, therefore useful for those who suffer from congestion. In addition, Wild cherry may help reduce swelling and have a drying (astringent) effect on the tissues.
- Fresh osha root (Ligusticum porteri) is an herbal remedy used for centuries by indigenous people to support respiratory health. It has also been used to address aches and pains.
- Andrographis herb (Andrographis paniculata) has been shown to have a drying effect on nasal secretions in various studies. It also has reported benefits for inflamed nasal passages for easier breathing.
- Onion bulb (Allium cepa) is a remedy well known for its supportive effect on the respiratory tract and which has a long history of use in maintaining clear eyes and noses.
- Yarrow herb (Achillea millefolium) contains alkamides and volatile oils rich in sesquiterpene lactones, which act as soothing agents and natural astringents.
Native Remedies is the leading brand of natural remedies known for safe, effective and quality products. Our remedies are formulated by natural health experts and produced under the highest pharmaceutical standards in FDA-registered and cGMP compliant facilities. We utilize the finest quality ingredients in a Full Spectrum manufacturing process that doesn’t use any chemical solvents. We use the whole herb, not just a standardized extract, for a more potent, easily ingested remedy that is easy for the body to absorb.
Native Remedies herbal products never contain any animal products, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives, and are not tested on animals. Our products are always backed by our One Year Unconditional Money Back Guarantee.