Best Socks For Sweaty Feet – Great Socks For Running Too
The best socks for sweaty feet also happen to be great socks for running. Made with a patent pending technology allowing increased airflow and the COOLMAX fabric to move moisture away from the feet. Keeping your feet dry and comfortable, these socks also have a padded instep and extra cushion in the heel. There is
The best socks for sweaty feet also happen to be great socks for running. Made with a patent pending technology allowing increased airflow and the COOLMAX fabric to move moisture away from the feet. Keeping your feet dry and comfortable, these socks also have a padded instep and extra cushion in the heel.
There is also a thin micromesh fabric that allows your feet to breathe.
Elevate Your Running Experience With Thirty 48!
Sold as a pair or in packs of 3 and 6 pairs. Nice color selection and defineately a quality and functional sock for comfort and moisture control.
Thirty 48’s Ru Running Series are feature packed socks to take your athleticism to the next level. Each sock is right & left foot specific for a better fit and blister prevention. These are the best socks for men and women and with the low styled cut they are comfortable in any sport shoe. This sock works well and will match any of your sporting outfits.
Run As Much As You Want
The extra padding protects from abrasion to cut down on blisters and bruises after a long run.
- BEST RUNNING SOCKS for Men and Women; Cushioned Low Cut Style Fits Comfortable With Any Running Shoes, Tennis Shoes, or other Sports Shoes; Our Color Variety Ensures You’ll Find the Perfect Pair to Match Your Running Shorts, Workout Pants, Compression Sleeves, or Other Running Gear
- MULTIPLE CUSHIONS: Extra Padding On The Metatarsal, Achilles, and Heel Provide Abrasion Protection… Prevent Bruising and Pain from Running, and Protect Your Achilles Tendon from Injury Due to Shoe Friction; The Heel Tab also Aids in Slipping Your Socks On and Off
- COOLMAX® FABRIC: Designed to Move Moisture Away From the Body, Keeping Your Feet Cool and Dry, While the Patent-Pending CatalystAF™ Design Creates Airflow Within The Fabric, an Air Flow that Enables Your Skin to Breathe
- COLOR VARIETY: Our Wide Range of Colors Offer Versatility to Suit Your Preferences, or Color Coordinate to Match with Your Activewear or Race Gear; Black, Gray, Blue, Green, Pink, Purple and Orange
- Commonly Used in Conjuction with MEDICAL LEGWEAR such as Night Splints, Compression Socks/Sleeves, or Ice Packs for Extensor Tendonitis