Buy Hemp Hearts – Just Hemp Foods 1.5 Pound Package
Buy hemp hearts and add them to your healthy eating routine. They are also known as hemp seed, hemp seed hearts or hemp nuts and they pack a great protein punch. Just Hemp Foods has them available in this 1.5 pound (24 oz.) package and they can be used in a variety of ways. Hemp
Buy hemp hearts and add them to your healthy eating routine. They are also known as hemp seed, hemp seed hearts or hemp nuts and they pack a great protein punch. Just Hemp Foods has them available in this 1.5 pound (24 oz.) package and they can be used in a variety of ways. Hemp hearts are the white inner meat or nut of the hemp see with the hull or shell removed. The “hulling” of hemp seed is achieved by a no-heat, mechanical process.
Hulled hemp seed is becoming the new “super food” with a variety of uses. Tasty and good for you when eaten right out of the package or sprinkled on other foods like fruits or vegetables. They can also be used as a protein garnish on a wide array of prepared foods or salads. For flavor, protein and and a little healthy omega 3, 6, 9 fatty acid you can mix them into sauces, dips, marinades, yogurts, power drinks or smoothies.
Hemp seeds are also used in baking as an ingredient in breads, muffins or cookies. Use them as you would any other seed or nut. Hulled hemp seeds are the main ingredient used in the production of non-dairy hemp beverage.
Hemp hearts are a plant based protein that contain a healthy dose of omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids. Add them to your diet today.
Buy hemp hearts online and get them delivered right to your door. Healthy, tasty and convenient all at the same time.
Product Features Of Hemp Hearts From Just Hemp Foods
- These hulled hemp seeds, aka “hemp hearts” are Non-GMO Project Certified
- Over 13g of omega 3, 6, 9 fatty acids per serving
- A powerful plant based protein
- Easy to use eat straight from the pouch as a snack use them as a garnish for prepared foods, salads and fruits, easily add them to sauces, dips, marinades, yogurts, powder drinks and smoothies, blend seeds into baking or breads, muffins or cookies
- A good source of 9 vitamins and minerals
Check out more great hemp products below: